With the continuous development of ion exchange technology, ion exchange resins have been widely used in industrial water treatment, hydrometallurgy, drug separation and purification, organic purification and purification, industrial catalysis and other fields.
Ion exchange resin catalyst is a kind of ion exchange resin with a special use for various reaction catalysts. In particular, as a high-quality solid acid catalyst, macroporous strong acid exchange resin has been widely used in addition, esterification, etherification, hydration, dehydration, con Sensation, and alkylation.
Ion exchange resins have been widely used as catalysts in organic synthesis. At present, they have been successfully applied in industry in the following areas:
1. The reaction of olefins and alcohols to ethers as additive catalysts is the most widely used field of resin catalysts.
2. Esterification reaction of acrylic acid with methanol to synthesize methyl acrylate and reaction of acrylic acid with ethanol to synthesize ethyl acrylate are all industrial production using resin catalysts. To produce butyl acrylate, and some units still use concentrated sulfuric acid as catalysts. Methyl methacrylate was synthesized by carbon Tetra method. Resin catalysts were used in the esterification of methacrylic acid with methanol, industrial production of ethylene glycol diacetate and ethyl ace Tate.
3. Etherification reaction
4. There are many production processes of 41,4-butanediol (BDO)
5. Intramolecular dehydration using resin catalyst catalytic distillation technology.
6. Application of 6-Bifunctional Resin Catalyst
7. Condensation reaction
9. Impurities in product refinement by using resin catalyst
Ion exchange resin catalyst has been widely used in the field of organic synthesis. It is widely used in the catalytic reaction, product refining, and other processes. With the continuous development of the synthesis technology of ion exchange resin and its technology in organic synthesis field, its app Location in organic synthesis industry will be effectively expanded.