Storage Condition Of Ion Exchange Resin
Ion exchange resins should be stored in sealed containers or bags in cool areas where temperature was above 0℃.
Risks of damage to eyes. Rinse immediately with plenty of water under condition of eyes contact, and consult a specialist.Material and samples must be disposed accordingly to local regulations.
Dry polymers expand when wetted and may cause an exothermic reaction.
Spilled materials may be slippery.
- May 7, 2019The ion exchange is a technique for separating using an exchangeable group in an ion exchanger and a difference in ion exchange capacity between various ions in a solution, and is a method of solid-liquid separation.view
- March 23, 2020Today, with the advocacy of ecological friendly and sustainable development of industry, many countries around the world have taken "green chemistry" as an important direction for the development of chemical industry in the new century.view
- March 17, 2020In the process of evaporation treatment of wastewater from by-product ammonium salt of chemical industry, some ammonium salt will be hydrolyzed and converted into ammonia gas.view
- May 7, 2019The important physical parameter , such as appearance, particle size, reversible swelling, moisture, density, capacity.view
- May 7, 2019In the production of ion exchange resins, a small amount of organic oligomers and some inorganic impurities are often contained. Pretreatment is for better application.view
- May 7, 2019The unique properties of ion exchange resins are due to their special internal structure, which is the combination of physical and chemical action.view