Macroporous adsorbent resin is widely used in wastewater treatment, pharmaceutical industry, chemical industry, and even clinical medicine.
extraction technology has been widely promoted in China due to high yield, low cost and simple operation.
1. Extraction of saponins and alkaloids such as gynosaponin, notoginsenoside, camptothecin, etc.
Extraction of ginkgo flavonoids, tea polyphenols, astragalus, etc.
2. Separation of organic matter in chemical production
Regeneration of acetone, methanol, or dilute alkali solution, repeated use in industrial processes of recycling. Separation and removal of organic compounds such as aniline, benzyl chloride, benzyl alcohol, chlorobenzene, sorbic acid, and halogenated hydrocarbons from aqueous solutions containing a large amount of inorganic salts, and can also be used for enrichment of nonpolar solvents in other polar solvents. .
3. Antibiotic refining, biochemical product extraction
4. Hydrogen peroxide decarbonation
5. Removal of higher fatty acid esters from liquor
6. Removal of harmful substances in food