Storage Condition Of Ion Exchange Resin
Ion exchange resins should be stored in sealed containers or bags in cool areas where temperature was above 0℃.
Risks of damage to eyes. Rinse immediately with plenty of water under condition of eyes contact, and consult a specialist.Material and samples must be disposed accordingly to local regulations.
Dry polymers expand when wetted and may cause an exothermic reaction.
Spilled materials may be slippery.
- May 7, 2019The functional group of the resin determines the properties and uses of the resin.view
- May 7, 2019In the production of ion exchange resins, a small amount of organic oligomers and some inorganic impurities are often contained. Pretreatment is for better application.view
- May 7, 2019The important physical parameter , such as appearance, particle size, reversible swelling, moisture, density, capacity.view
- May 7, 2019The ion exchange is a technique for separating using an exchangeable group in an ion exchanger and a difference in ion exchange capacity between various ions in a solution, and is a method of solid-liquid separation.view
- May 7, 2019The unique properties of ion exchange resins are due to their special internal structure, which is the combination of physical and chemical action.view
- May 7, 2019The ion exchange resin causes degradation of the functional group and a decrease in the exchange capacity at a certain temperature, so the use of the resin needs to be maintained at a certain temperature as much as possible.view